Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girl's Night!


(Me, Rach and Megs at the first SATC premiere in 2008)

Oh, how I love these nights ;) I don't get them very often, so I try and enjoy every minute of it! Two years ago, on (literally) the night before we moved back to Houston from San Antonio, my best friends, Meg and Rach took me to see the premiere of the Sex and the City movie, we had SO much fun, but then again, we always do! Rach is still living in SA (she is from here, but moved there after I did, and hasn't come home yet, I'm still waiting...). Megs moved back to Houston, but is actually in SA working on a class for her Master's degree and is staying with Rach for a few weeks, so now that SATC 2 has come out, I am a little sad they aren't here to enjoy it with me, I am going with other girls that I love, but I do wish they were here too :( On these nights it makes me think about how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends, friends that love me, and my family, unconditionally. They are so dear to my heart, and I am so thankful for them. None of them have children, and by the time they do have children, I think mine will be teenagers! So, my kiddos have lots of Auntie's that love them dearly, another reason I am so thankful for my friends, because they love my children so very much, and that means the world to me.


I wish you were here Meg and Rach! I love and miss you both! Rachel, MOVE HOME!!! Love, love, love... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment